map visitors

Friday, January 24, 2014

501 Challenge HI5 symbol which represents your country for you (a building, a flag, an aninal, a statue


hello
i am pleased that i have been nominated by +Marieta García López onto her blog:
minailsart
to make an challenege  with symbol which represents your country for you( a building,flag,an animal,a stutue and etc)

 The rules are:
- You have to name the person who challenged you and do a manicure of the challenged topic.
- Choose one new topic, whatever you want- I choose for the next themeSOME  FLOWERS WHICH REPRESENTS YOUR COUNTRY FOR YOU
- Nominate five girls and tell them. I nominated to:
+Margriet Sijperda 
+fife fantasi Nails 
+Ithfifi Williams 
+silvia jackson 
+Candace Miranda Prescott 
+Szilvia A. 
+Naomi Sz 
 so i did my nails by +Marieta García López and made flag of my country and also make logo of the most known ambassador of my country  Novak Djokovic
http://novakdjokovic.com/en/v/novak-djokovic-new-logo/#30
and this picture is from official Novak web site :
and my mani is :
do you like it ?
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/
if you want to order some of this plates,

or some nail art polish or nail art equipment and goodies use code: VANJA20

for 20% discount price
click here, on the link or picture bellow:
http://www.bornprettystore.com/stamping-plates

for more pictures , follow me in Instagram :

Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post